What are call waiting, call forwarding, three way calling, speed dialing, distinctive ring (teen service)?
- Call waiting lets you know if someone is trying to reach you while on the phone.
- Call forwarding forwards calls automatically to any number you choose.
- Three way calling allows you to talk to two different people in two different places at the same time.
- There are two speed dialing features: speed dialing 8 allows you to reach up to eight frequently called numbers by dialing a single digit code; speed dialing 30 allows you to reach up to thirty frequently called numbers by dialing a two-digit code.
- Distinctive ring (teen service): you can have two telephone numbers and one phone line. When a caller dials the second number, the telephone will give a distinctive ring.
Where do I purchase a caller ID equipment?
FSMTC is no longer selling caller ID units. Caller ID equipment are available at your local retail stores.
What are caller ID and caller ID call waiting?
Caller ID is a service that allows you to see the number of the person calling you. Caller ID call waiting allows you to see the number of the person calling you while you are already on the phone. In order for these services to work, you must have a Caller ID unit and call waiting enabled.
What value added services are available for fixed line telephones?
Call waiting, Call forwarding, Three way calling and Speed calling 8 and Speed calling 30, Distinctive Ring (Teen Service), Calling Line Identification (caller ID) and Caller ID call waiting.